News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Connector assortment

Started by OldSchoolChooChoo4me, January 12, 2011, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolChooChoo4me

What is the length of the track sections included in the "connector assortment" pack #44592 ?
How many pieces of each size is included in the package. 

trainman1248

.75, 1, 1.25, 1.5 and 2"   2 of each

Joe Satnik

Dear All,

Note that the roadbed tabs of adjacent track pieces are too long to fit under the smallest (3/4") pieces.  

Hunt suggests that you remove the roadbed tabs, or "C-clips" as he calls them, from the adjacent track pieces, not the 3/4" fitter.

"The 3/4" piece is more stable in the line of track if you do not remove the C-clips from it."  

Hope this helps.  

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Edit:  Change to include Hunt's comments.  

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

Jhanecker2

Question ?  Has anybody actually bought or seen any of the connector assortment #44592? I have asked if any LHS has any in stock and no one has .  H2

Doneldon

OldSchool-

Don't be afraid to custom cut whatever length you need. It's easy to do; jusy be careful
with your measurements and recognize that you may need to glue adjacent pieces together
because some of your ends won't have the usual clip connectors
                                                                                                 -- D

trainman1248

Terry Toenges

Be very  careful when cutting EZ Track. The rails can come loose, especially on the shorter pieces.
Feel like a Mogul.

RGC

I bought them from tower hobbies.

BIG BEAR

Ihey All,

I have purchased 3 of these sets over the past year and a half or so from GreenfielD News and Hobby.
This is in Greenfield Wi. Burb of Milwaukee.

Enjoy,
Barry
Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.