News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HO Steam Engine

Started by Mark FL, May 30, 2013, 03:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark FL

Does Bachmann offer a DCC with sound HO Steam engine? I am not seeing any on the web site.

Mark FL

I forgot to say that I would like the 2-8-4 Berkshire with sound

RAM

Bachmann has many steam locomotives with DCC and sound.  How ever I don't think that at this time they offer a 2-8-4 with sound. DCC yes.

richg

Quote from: Mark FL on May 30, 2013, 03:02:19 PM
Does Bachmann offer a DCC with sound HO Steam engine? I am not seeing any on the web site.
[/quote

Did you check the Online Store page?

Rich

Bob_B

Quote from: Mark FL on May 30, 2013, 03:06:47 PM

I was looking for something in 4-6-4 but the Bachmann range of steam locos is very limited as you have already found.
I ended up buying a couple of Broadway Limited Imports (BLI) locos. The sound is amazing.
In fact I wish my Dynamis controller had more than 20 function buttons to take advantage of the extra sounds.
They don't have a 2-8-4 listed in their catalogue but they do have several 4-8-4 locos.

Bucksco

Quote from: Mark FL on May 30, 2013, 03:06:47 PM

Patience is a virtue my friend.....

Bucksco

Also, Bachmann's selection of steam locos is far from limited....

Mark FL

Thank you for your replies. Maybe I need to dig a little deeper.

utdave

on a spectrum tender i bought  it had extra wire harness that had to male ends.     i use the sound tender off another and anything with those wires bachmann uses i have sound in my steam.   so theres a thought if you do it that way    buy one with sound change the tender.  i looked for it on bachmann  i dont see tenders parts for spectrum  but im sure you can call them and order some        DAve