News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ETA on RS-3 Diesels

Started by tsched, July 13, 2013, 12:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsched

Hi Mr. Bach-Man.

Do you know when the new RS-3 units will be available for purchase?

Thank you.

3rail

Tsched,

We are scheduled to have them in stock in November.

Regards,

3rail

wmwalker

That sounds good. I have two on pre-order Seaboard.  ;)
Thanks
Wyatt

wmwalker

Just got a call from a club member who is at the NMRA show here in Atlanta this week and he said that Bachmann has a outstanding setup at the show and was one of the best if not the best he has ever seen. But what was great he said that the RS3 was on display and he said it look wonderful and I told him I had two on order. I wish I could get over to see it in person but work does call :-[ I have to help a club member tomorrow show is layout on the tour so I can not get over for the last day. Anyway I thought I would pass along the news. Hurry up November ;D
Thanks
Wyatt

TrainmanGene

Hi Wyatt, The RS3 must have been announced after the 2013 catalog and I was a suprised when I seen your post asking for a ETA on it. I'm going to go with a Seaboard to lash up with my Lionel Seaboard RS3.
Sueme Valley System

M1FredQ

Besides Seaboard which other line names are they offering???

M1FredQ

Just saw on another thread the RS-3's .

Seaboard and Rock Island look really good!!!!!!!!!!! 
I also saw a Large Scale Peter Will "CHICAGO" version that is going to look really good around the Christmas tree and when I run some of the LARGE scales outside!!!!!!

wmwalker

Trainmangene
Yes it was announced at York I believe. From what I heard they are great looking and in fact have doubled my preorder. I told my LHS I wanted two. Also I heard they might be in by late Sept. ;) It will look really nice lashed up with your Lionel unit. :)

M1FredQ
I do not know the other road names but I know the large scale will really be nice running outside.
Thanks
Wyatt

Jerrys HO

Quote from: M1FredQ on July 20, 2013, 05:27:45 PM

Quote from: TrainmanGene on July 20, 2013, 03:20:37 PM
Hi Wyatt, The RS3 must have been announced after the 2013 catalog and I was a suprised when I seen your post asking for a ETA on it. I'm going to go with a Seaboard to lash up with my Lionel Seaboard RS3.

There in the catalog incase you missed them. pg.12

http://www.bachmanntrains.net/Catalogs/2013/NMRA_2013.pdf

Jerry

TrainmanGene

Pennsylvania, Canadian National, Rock Island and Seaboard Air Line

Quote from: M1FredQ on July 20, 2013, 05:27:45 PM
Sueme Valley System

M1FredQ

Thanks for the info everyone!!!!