News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Williams Locos Wanted

Started by prrhorseshoecurve, July 27, 2013, 12:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmwalker

Yes I am in on the RS11 engines. That would really be nice. Also the new type switcher as well S2.  :)
Thanks
Wyatt

kevin22

Well I think that all Wbb engines both Diesel and Steam alike are all good. I am currently in the works to purchase the J Class 4-8-4 PRR Northern Steam engine and I think that it would be nice to see more streamlined engines of different road names added to the roster of steam engines. It wouldn't hurt to if they came equipped with the new True Blast Plus. I figure as long as you don't need to worry about replacing those batteries as is with the MTH Proto 2 there is nothing wrong with Bachmann updating the Williams True Blast 2 sound system. If they keep it as simple as that and not get to fancy with the electronics they should be fine. After all with all these electronic stuff in the more modern engines if something shorts out you are looking at a hefty bill of repair.

M1FredQ

In the Sept Issue of Railfan&Railroad 2012 issue on the cover is a Norfolk Southern SD40E

If WBB could produce one like that with the yellow and white trimming I think it would be a "seller", it looks cool

Also on page 25 is a 2-8-0  1904 Baldwin Steamer with that red trim in front of the piolt cabin. That steamer I would get too!!!