Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New on this forrum

Started by lgbmarklintrein, November 03, 2013, 12:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgbmarklintrein

Hallo,

My name is Eugene,
I Living in the Netherlands, and we building with my family Thomas the train G scale.
module track.

The pictures coming soon.

ThomasBachannRemakes

Quote from: lgbmarklintrein on November 03, 2013, 12:09:04 PM
Hallo,

My name is Eugene,
I Living in the Netherlands, and we building with my family Thomas the train G scale.
module track.

The pictures coming soon.
Nice! Can't wait to see them!
Bringing you Thomas The Tank Engine Remakes since 2014!

lgbmarklintrein

Hello,

Take a look off my site for the pictures
lgbmarklintrein.wordpress.com

regardes Eugene Pieterse

GG1onFordsDTandI

Hello Eugene, If you add the http part to your address, it will turn blue automatically, and appear as a link when you preview and/or post. Also for photos you cannot download directly to the site. You must start an online photo hosting account which uses IMG files. Most of us have started a free Photobucket account. Download photo to your photo account, copy the IMG code, and paste it into your post, and the photo will appear in the post and/or preview. The day your computer crashes you will also be thankful for the extra copies of photos being kept online for you.

Chaz

That is the best set of sheds I've seen in large scale with Thomas models!  They have a very similar resemblance the ones in season 2

The Large Scale Toby would look great in the spot where the James model is with the picture.  Very good work! :)  Welcome to the forum!
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

lgbmarklintrein

thank you for the tips and the compliments. ::)

PaulGWR

Welcome to the forum lgbmarklintrein!

GG1onFordsDTandI

The table construction is quite nice too. Different from what I'm used to seeing. I like the way the edge wraps over the foam. Did you build that too?

lgbmarklintrein

We making everything  self. The background was making by Anja and the rest by myself. :)