Pere Marquette 1225 Return to Rails Excursion

Started by trains98, August 04, 2013, 11:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trains98

Pere Marquette Berkshire 1225 has been out of operation due to the Federal Rail Administrations 15 year mandatory inspection/rebuild. This was the locomotive featured in the movie "The Polar Express". After laying dormant for almost 5 years she is scheduled to return to steam by the end of 2013!

We are inviting you to join Railyard Productions for the "1225 Return To Rails Excursion". This excursion will take place on Saturday, March 15, 2014. Tickets will start at $124.00 per person for coach seating. First class and caboose seating will also be available.

The 1225 will depart Owosso, Michigan at 9:00 AM for Clare, Michigan. We will arrive in Clare at approximately 11:30 AM. There will be a 3 hour layover in Clare so passengers can partake in the Clare Irish Festival which will coincide with our excursion. The train will then depart Clare running backwards to Alma and then turn on a Wye, and continue to Owosso to complete the trip. There will be photo opportunities so be sure to bring your camera!

Tickets are now available at www.railyardproductions.com

For periodic information updates visit our website and sign up for our newsletter.

Should you have any question please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

George Dines
Vice President
Railyard Productions
Email- gdines@railyardproductions.com
Phone- (517) 290-9652
Ride the Real Polar Express next March on the Pere Marquette 1225 Return to Rails Excursion! Tickets can be purchased at www.railyardproductions.com

GG1onFordsDTandI

Oh yea, even if its full before I can spare the dime Ill be rail fanning. 8) And Im a wee bit Irish.

M1FredQ

Would WBB consider a short run on this Bershire with the Pere Mar... livery??
I would sure buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!