Will Thomas, Annie & Clarabel REALLY handle 15" radius curves?

Started by hhartman, November 23, 2013, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doneldon

Harvey-

Once you have your trains running you can pick up a few details from the Thomas stories and do them with the models. For example, I got some tiny livestock so we could do "Cow on the Line" and I made a lighted Chinese Dragon for another story. My grandson loved doing the stories. And he'd modify some, exercising his creative abilities. It was great fun for him and from me, too.
                                                                                                                                                                    -- D

GG1onFordsDTandI

Quote from: Doneldon on November 25, 2013, 09:56:35 PM
Harvey-

Once you have your trains running you can pick up a few details from the Thomas stories and do them with the models. For example, I got some tiny livestock so we could do "Cow on the Line" and I made a lighted Chinese Dragon for another story. My grandson loved doing the stories. And he'd modify some, exercising his creative abilities. It was great fun for him and from me, too.
                                                                                                                                                                    -- D
Some folk in the Thomas forum do this and film/photograph their own stories. You tube seems to have tons of CGI and stop motion animation of homespun Thomas tales. I discovered Thomas (again actually, had some books) because one morning off work, many years ago, drinking coffee, listening to the tv, and building a model, after the news, I heard George Carlins voice, saw trains, and naturally began watching it 8) I needed new brushes after :D

hhartman

Irbricksceo

Really the best thing about the Thomas Equipment, to me anyway, is that they are durable (all to important for children) I had one take a four foot fall to tile and come out unscathed!
Modeling NYC in N