News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

replacement gears

Started by Linzthom, September 22, 2013, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linzthom

Well, I've waited and waited since they were first  advertised several months ago but to no avail. ???

I've even recieved the email from Bachmann saying they had recieved my email requesting replacements and would be posting them out 'soon'. But nothing arrives in the post. Other modellers here in New Zealand have recieved their replacements but my letter box still remains empty ???

Mr Bachmann, what should I do? 4-5 months is rather a long time to keep hoping something will happen.

Lindsay (NZ)
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

the Bach-man

Dear Lindsay,
I'm sure you'll have your parts soon. Patience is hard, but will pay off in the end.
Best,
the Bach-man

Linzthom

Yes, but !! My friends applied for theirs well after I did.  :-\

eric

I did not receive the replacement gears I had requested, so I sent another e-mail to the support address asking if gears were still being shipped and had them 4 days later.

ChrisS

Same deal here.  Got my first email right away no parts.  Requested a second time and had them In a week.  Try again

Linzthom

Another month has passed and still, you guessed it : nothing!!!

Linzthom

I even have sent another email to them a week ago. But again. Nothing answered or parts recieved.

Linzthom

after an other week of hoping parts will arrive and  still another email has gone unanswered. It's happened again. NOTHING.

I must be at sainthood now Mr Bach Man.

Oh, well. I could always go fishing to wile away the time.

Bucksco

You should call the service department at (215) 533-1600 and ask for the service manager Laura Harris.

Linzthom

ChrisS

Linzthom. This is rediculous.    How much will it cost to mail your parts from Washington state, us to NZ? 

I will send an email asking for my replacement gears. And when they arrive, mail them to you.  Message me what gears you need. I can't believe this is still going on.  It took two times to get my gears.

Linzthom

Thanks Chris for the offer.

I'll wait a bit longer and see what happens. But, yes, it is getting beyond  the joke stage. I'm lucky I don't live and breath On30 or else this would have me tearing my hair out. I'll wait another week , send yet another email to Bachmann and let you all know what happens.

Living on the other side of the planet has its draw backs at times, ( but I wouldn't live anywhere else ).

Mind you, I did order 2 sets of Heisler trucks and had my emails answered almost straight away,  ;D so Bachmann isn't all tht bad, eh? Just hope I get them before xmas !!  ;D ( or perhaps send my emails to the 'parts' department. At least I know someone is answering )

Lindsay ( in New Zealand)

http://heisler.webs.com

Linzthom

Finally. I have a responce. Looks like I'll be sent my gears ( sans Davenport ) after all. Better late than never.

Should I laugh or cry !!

Lindsay

Linzthom

Got the 2 sets of Heisler trucks I ordered in the mail yesterday. Good work there. Hopefully the gears will arrive soon.

Linzthom

Yay. Finally got all the gears that I needed to fix things up. Took months and months and even more months of waiting, whinging and writing but I finally got there.