News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

NS Exec Train in Action

Started by wmwalker, September 27, 2013, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmwalker

Here is my WBB NS Exec engines than my friend Jim D detailed for me. Great job he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl01S5btHDQ&feature=youtu.be

Here are some pictures of his work.

Thanks
Wyatt

Chessie1971

Wyatt those NS engines are nice and beautiful

wmwalker

Chessie1971
Thank you very much. I really enjoy all my WBB trains. My friend does the detailing for me and he tries to get them close to the real thing. I can not wait to get my RS3 seaboards. Thanks again.
Thanks
Wyatt

Chessie1971

Your welcome Wyatt!!!! Yes i'm beginning to really like the williams engines real well.

Joe Satnik

Wyatt,

Detailing looks great. 

What are the back "mufflers" for on the prototype?

When you panned and moved the camera in the video, it almost looked like the airplane hanging from the ceiling was actually flying.  Nice effect.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

wmwalker

Joe
Those are for the steam generator inside when they started using those engines for passenger service they had to have hot water for the passengers so they only place to install a hot water system was in that back of the F3's so those are for the generator. My friend modeled it after a photo of that same engine. He made those from scratch.

The airplane is a K-Line model and I just video the train and did not realize it came out that way. I am not a very good video person. Just luck on that one.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I have really gone crazy over these Williams engines. I called my LHS today looking for my two RS3 Seaboards but have not made it in yet.
Thanks
Wyatt