News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Layout

Started by ThomasBachannRemakes, September 29, 2013, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasBachannRemakes

Hey guys, it's me again! I'm thinking of making a bachmann layout (probably 4x8 or larger) and I'm thinking on how to make it look like the Island of Sodor. You can leave comments below saying how I should do it. Enjoy!
~BachmannThomasRemakes
Bringing you Thomas The Tank Engine Remakes since 2014!

PaulGWR

You could have it set on a certain section of Sodor or have it have the sights (docks,sheds,knapford etc).

ThomasBachannRemakes

Quote from: sodorfan on October 01, 2013, 07:24:24 PM
You could have it set on a certain section of Sodor or have it have the sights (docks,sheds,knapford etc).
Thanks for the reply! I'm probably going to do that. I want it to look as realistic as possible. I'm thinking of using a 4x8 layout and just changing the scenery for each episode. Ex. For the docks, I would take the whole thing apart and rebuild it to look like the docks. You can comment saying this is a good idea or not. Thanks for reading this!
~ThomasBachmannRemakes

Fergusfan17

Quote from: ThomasBachannRemakes on September 29, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
Hey guys, it's me again! I'm thinking of making a bachmann layout (probably 4x8 or larger) and I'm thinking on how to make it look like the Island of Sodor. You can leave comments below saying how I should do it. Enjoy!
~BachmannThomasRemakes

You uh..... Mixed up your uh..... Name.

;D

I'm kidding.

And good idea but might take a lot of effort..

ThomasBachannRemakes

Quote from: Fergusfan17 on October 13, 2013, 05:25:47 PM
Quote from: ThomasBachannRemakes on September 29, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
~BachmannThomasRemakes

You uh..... Mixed up your uh..... Name.

;D

I'm kidding.

And good idea but might take a lot of effort..
:D I'm sorry  :P I have been busy with school and all, its very stressful, so yea....  ::) Thanks for the reply!

*I'm surprised this thread hasn't been taken down like all my others?  ;)*