News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Posting Pics in the Photo gallery

Started by smcgill, October 09, 2013, 09:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcgill

So how do we post some pics? ???
I've searched and no mention on how to post pics? ???
We all like to show our little worlds!! ;)

richg

Search the General forum for photo bucket. Rather common knowledge for about any forum.
The only way to post photos here.

Rich

richg

smcgill

I found my answer! :P
One cannot post to the Photo Gallery.  The Bachmann folks decide what goes in that area.

So know I'm wondering why they make a point to check out the photo gallery and not much is in there?? ???

richg

Quote from: smcgill on October 10, 2013, 07:06:19 AM
I found my answer! :P
One cannot post to the Photo Gallery.  The Bachmann folks decide what goes in that area.

So know I'm wondering why they make a point to check out the photo gallery and not much is in there?? ???

Obvious Man told me, Bachmann says, check out, not post pictures.

Rich

Chuck N

One way I have used is to post pictures in a thread on one of the other large scale forum sites.  I use <mylargescale.com>.  I post in a appropriate thread or start a new thread.  Everything there is appropriate for this site, only it covers more than Bachmann.  I then copy the URL of the thread and insert in in my post here.

This will include more than you might like if it is a long thread, but it works for this forum.  It won't help with the photo gallery.

If you want to submit something to the photo gallery try sending a email to BACHMANN and include the photo and ask for it to be posted in the gallery.  These are just ideas,  they may not appeal to you.

Chuck

smcgill

I know how to post pics in the forums... :-\  That is not what I getting at.
I was just looking to help fill the photo gallery with some photo's!! 8)
Oh well...

GG1onFordsDTandI

Why not share in the "show us your layout" thread in general discussion?
Or start a fresh one on locos, or simply "trains". Like the "show us your layout" thread here, on some other forums these are very active threads.