News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Let's See Some Of Your Work

Started by Guilford Guy, February 02, 2007, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hminky

Our S scale 1870's oil transfer facility under construction:

Have got over my "layout block" since returning to S scale. I guess I wasn't an O scaler, I have looked at that area now for three years when the layout was On30 and never could get anything done.

Glad I switched to Sn3.5 in the 1870's. Visit:

http://www.pacificcoastairlinerr.com/s_scale/

Thank you if you visit
Harold

Paul M.

Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 13, 2007, 06:05:17 PM
Paul, still no email...

I tried again, this time the computer said something about it not reaching you. You have another email address other than the PanScam one?

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Guilford Guy

Alex

Santa Fe buff

For me, I rather gather everything, then start the layout, more planning, but then I can always change my mind.
- Joshua Bauer

hobo1

hey guillford guy dont mail my plaque bring it to me

Santa Fe buff

Atlas still hasn't mailed me, well, I'm still never going to leave bachmann anyway, I'm also on Railpictures.net as ATSF-BNSF or Santa Fe buff-the only one. And I'm on RailroadFourm.net as Santa Fe buff. I'm joining a lot of fourms, if you guys are on those sites too let me know, and I'm working on Atlas.
- Joshua Bauer

Santa Fe buff

Now on RAILforums.com- Santa Fe buff is now national.
- Joshua Bauer

grumpy

There must be something magic in that .
Don ???

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: grumpy on May 11, 2008, 01:38:39 AM
There must be something magic in that .
Don ???
Are you talking about the layouts or me switching to all sorts of forums?
- Joshua Bauer

Guilford Guy

What does you switching to different forums have anything to do with this thread. Furthermore, don't you think advertising other forums might mean less posts from others on Bachmann, and more on other forums?
Alex

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: Guilford Guy on May 11, 2008, 12:04:39 PM
What does you switching to different forums have anything to do with this thread. Furthermore, don't you think advertising other forums might mean less posts from others on Bachmann, and more on other forums?
Umm, BOT BOT.
Just announcing that, now lets contiue, I have my track plan done.
But nothing on the CPU.
- Joshua Bauer

kevin2083

Since this is in the 'general' board, I'm going to assume that our 'work' doesn't have to be models. So- Here it is...

These pictures are from my Eagle project, where we took this S-2 and scraped all the crud off then painted it (the ALCo, not the crud).

Before:

Here I am scraping primer and paint out of the brake cylinder- apparently I ddn't make it clear enough what parts move and shouldn't be painted. ???

Kinda strange looking...

FINISHED!!

And the group that made it all happen-minus a few who left early.

Next up: a 1926 built 60 ton ALCO/GE/IR boxcab........any takers?
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

rocknblues

I think that is super. Good Job!
rock :)

Metallus2000

Just started this two sat ago....used to do HO scale.  Looking for ideas on the back run for bridges, etc to try and level the track some more.  Where the dirt is on the right(bottom picture) I have already cleared and looking to put a ladder yard and a longer run that will go through an outdoor kitchen by the fence.  the track will run under the fireplace giving the illusion of it going through the fire!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Paul M.

Quote from: kevin2083 on May 11, 2008, 10:53:04 PM
Since this is in the 'general' board, I'm going to assume that our 'work' doesn't have to be models. So- Here it is...

These pictures are from my Eagle project, where we took this S-2 and scraped all the crud off then painted it (the ALCo, not the crud).

Before:

Here I am scraping primer and paint out of the brake cylinder- apparently I ddn't make it clear enough what parts move and shouldn't be painted. ???

Kinda strange looking...

FINISHED!!

And the group that made it all happen-minus a few who left early.

Next up: a 1926 built 60 ton ALCO/GE/IR boxcab........any takers?

Wow... certainly better than GG's scrapped S4 news....

Nice job!

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific