Main Menu

Let's See Some Of Your Work

Started by Guilford Guy, February 02, 2007, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny

Hiyas, MICRO MARK has a ladder you can "lay on" too get over your work,
DIRECTOR OF IMPORTANT STUFF

LD303

i saw that ladder, excellent idea, only thing i was wondering is,  if you forgot to lock the wheels,
what would happen?  lol   every time i get a micro mark catalog i get the urge to get out the plastic and buy myself the ultimate workshop..... :D      you can never have too many gadgets.

Stephen Warrington

;D Heres a couple of older Big Hooks I repainted the black one is a tyco model the orange one a older Bachmann one.

:D Alex when that GP30 derails in all that snow just give me a call I have 4 big hooks and 1 10 ton crane on the roaster.

Stephen

ebtbob

Good Morning All,

My local club GATSME(www.gatsme.org) has purchased one of those ladders from Micro Mart and we like it.   You do want to remember to lock the wheels so that the ladder does not move into your railroad as you position yourself on the top shelf.

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Paul M.

This is a Walthers flour mill kit that I built and weathered:

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Paul M.

-Paul
[

Guilford Guy

paul, if the walthers kit is used as an attachment in your post it doesnt show up...
Alex

pdlethbridge

Here is what I started a couple of months ago. Atlas code 83, Walthers small turntable and roundhouse. Tracks on homasote and plywood

Guilford Guy

Mr Lethbridge, if you ever feel you have too much B&M or surplus anything I'd gladly take it off your hands ;) ;D :D
Alex

pdlethbridge

I bet you would! :D Sorry, not available :)

Paul M.

Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 06, 2007, 11:44:48 PM
paul, if the walthers kit is used as an attachment in your post it doesnt show up...

I just noticed that. I'm trying to get it fixed.

(modified)
AND IT'S FIXED.......

Okay,
here's a link;
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slmosestx@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=8b1ere2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

-Paul
[

Guilford Guy

hey thats looks great!
If you want an out of stock, Valley Growers Ass. Grain El kits its yours, I was too lazy to paint it up so its still in its box.
Alex

Paul M.

I'll be glad to take it!

Contact me if you still want somebody to take it off your hands for you.

PS- I think I've already emailed you about the kit, but my computer's been having trouble lately, so it might not have.

-Paul
[

Guilford Guy

Alex

Paul M.

Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 13, 2007, 06:05:17 PM
Paul, still no email...

I tried to email you again. Hope that works. If you still haven't gotten one, email me.

-Paul
[