News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Reefers-C&S

Started by shayman, September 08, 2007, 10:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shayman

Hi Bach-man
   Love all the reefers that has been done so far, but their is a big hole in the line up.
   How about talking to Lee the next time you see him and asking about a C&S reefer. I believe white sides and brown ends and roof.

I like the new 4-4-0's and thinking about two of them.

We still need a updated shay to compete wite the climax.
shayman
Logging up Deep Creek

jim margerum

To shayman and THE BACH MAN;  I too, would like to see a C&S reefer added to the consist of cars available. The C&S cars from MICRO-TRAIN for HOn3 are all steel underframe (without truss rods), so maybe the car we have to work with is not just right for the prototype. I'd still but them if they were offered to us in On30. I have the truss rod models in G gauge, and they work for me. I did purchase an undec. and plan to decal it with the large C&S block letters when I can find them. Still looking for that highside gondola  for September. Thanks, Jim

amdaylight

Jim,

The C&S had two different orders of reefers, the first were the Saint Charles cars which were truss rood reefers and were white with the oxide red ends and roofs, the second batch were the steel under framed ones that Micro Trains did in HOn3, these cars were either yellow sides with oxide red ends and roofs or all oxide red. The second batch are the cars that went to the RGS.

Andre :)