Steam Vs. Diesel Comming Soon... Maby

Started by FPT, September 08, 2007, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Hello
Diesel 11 is the only way that Steam Vs. Diesel will be made.  I'm making a deal if I can get 10 people to ask me to make Diesel 11 again then I will.  If I can get 20 people to ask me to make the movie I will.  you guys's choice. :P

1 Thomas

FPT

rains train

MAKE DIESEL 11, MAKE THE MOVIE PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!! XD XD XD XD  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

FPT

XD  ???  K if it will make ya happy but I would like to check with Chaz to see if its okay first.

rains train

The Chaz Storm

Do whatever you want it is up to you, you don't have to wait for me you know. ;)

rains train, we really try not to have really short posts that have one word or one emoticon like ":)" or ":D" it is considered spamming so please make your posts worth more then that to the forum.  Thank you.

PS Corrie, its "maybe" not "maby" XD

FPT

:-\ Well Chaz has spoken.  Still a little nervous form the time when well you know.  But ya know what they say ya fall off the bike ya get back on and ride. :-\

rains train

sorry chaz,but that's all i needed to say, lol ^.^

The Chaz Storm

Don't worry about it we all live and learn, BTW Corrie, you may wanna fix that typo as I said earlier. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

I'd love to see Diesel 11 and the movie be made. That's your choice. But, if you want people, I'm in! ;)

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

Jock The New Engine

PLEASE!!!!! MAKE THE MOVIE!!!!!  I'M BEGGIN' HERE!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

FPT

Please stop.  I'd rather be back with the chatter box engines.  :(

Jock The New Engine

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

FPT

Ya pritty much The Movie Trailer will be up soon.
;D