Steam Vs. Diesel Is Almost Here.

Started by FPT, September 11, 2007, 09:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Hello TrainBrain, The Chaz Storm, Michael, Anthony P, Guliford Guy, 1 Thomas, rains train, and eddierools.  Since you all have been killing me over wanting me to mak the movie here is some clips of scens in the movie. ;)  Also here is a look at diesel 11.  Hope you guys enjoy it.  Also Chaz give me a call sometime I got somethin to tell you.  Call my home phone. ;)

Movie Sceens

Behind The Sceens

What About Diesel 11
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z154/FrogPullingTeam/?action=view&current=P9114471.flv

rains train

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

The Chaz Storm

To start things off Corrie, remember what I said, my parents don't want me to have outside contact with people who I have met on the internet.  How many times do I have to tell you that?

Also in this video, this guy made his ertl Lady have a motor inside of it, here is the link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f4LGiRa1i0s
I am sure it will give you some ideas about what to do with your ERTL Lady. ;)

FPT

sorry chaz :-[  Hry what you think of diesel 11 he is very happy now.

FPT

The Chaz Storm

Diesel 11 looks good, what did you think of the video I sent with how the Lady model was being moved?

FPT

It was cool.  I would like to make a Diesel 10 as well as a Lady.

The Chaz Storm

So you want Diesel 10 and Diesel 11 huh? :P 

If you were going to get more engines, who would the cast of your movie be?

rains train

I want some thomas stuff...but I'm an n scaler   :-\

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

FPT

Well then there would be both Diesel 10 and 11. :D cool lets do that what kind of Diesel 10 is that one on the video. ???

Jock The New Engine

Topkazfatt (the guy who made that video of Thomas Lady and Diesel 10) made it out of a Fleischmann Class 42 'Warship' Diesel, which is only available in the UK.  Also, where is the Steam Vs. Diesel Movie Trailer?
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

The Chaz Storm

This is really great Corrie, when are you planning on getting Percy, Henry, James, Toby and more of the other engines and rolling stock?

CNWman

I like what I see, FPT, looks really nice. Desiel 11 looks like he'd tear any typical steam engine apart, but what about if he met the 4-6-6-4 CHALLENGER? I'd like to see that happen! Also, wasn't there suposed to be a John Deere desiel in this or was that from some other post? I can't remember.

FPT

Heres the Characters

Thomas
Gordon
Lady
Annie
Clairibel
Tidmoth Milk Van
Open Wagon Blue
Diesel 11
John Deere Diesel
Chessie System Diesel
Freedom Express Diesel
Chattinoga Loco
4-8-8-4 Big Boy
Highrailer Pickup

May be a couple more characters in the movie ill need to see what i can do. ;)

FPT

Awsome News :D the 1st half of the movie is compleated.  The movie may be up by next week.  If anyone cares about it. :P