News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Got 'em!

Started by oljonb, October 25, 2013, 10:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oljonb

A few months ago I sent in for repair a On30 Forney a friend had dropped, knocking off a cylinder and damaging the drive rods. I had included the requested check for $30 to cover shipping, etc.
   This Monday I was contacted by the repair department asking if it would be permissible to replace the Forney rather than repair it. Another friend had installed a Soundtraxx unit in it, unfortunately, not the micro unit so it ended up in the cab somewhat visible. The repair person said they would remove the sound unit and return it with the replacement Forney. He asked how I was doing with the replacement gear parts for my Shay I had received a while ago. I replied I was still having a problem and would appreciate replacement wheel sets if they were available.
  The new Forney arrived yesterday with the removed sound unit and the wheel sets for the Shay included in the box along with my original check, voided.
  If I hadn't also purchased a number of other On30 engines I would feel guilty about receiving such excellent service. Though it took a bit of time, I am completely satisfied and commend Bachmann for standing behind their products.