HO Electric train set IRON HORSE

Started by doug, September 15, 2007, 03:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanjr1966

would anyone have a picture of this set or maybe a list of what it came with ??
i just bought one and cant find anything about it online thank you

richg

I did a search and found info. Try again.

Rich

Doneldon

Doug-

Welcome to the Bachmann bulletin Board and (I'm guessing) HO model railroading.  I think you'll find that trains can be a super hobby and this board is a source of excellent information.  I strongly urge you to register with the board - it won't cost you anything - and try the HO board for the most relevant information.
                                                                                                                  -- D

ABC

Quote from: Doneldon on October 12, 2010, 11:39:14 PM
Welcome to the Bachmann bulletin Board and (I'm guessing) HO model railroading.  I think you'll find that trains can be a super hobby and this board is a source of excellent information.  I strongly urge you to register with the board - it won't cost you anything - and try the HO board for the most relevant information.
D, You can't post on the board without registering Doug was formerly registered back in 2007, and someone dug up this thread from 3 years ago and is no longer a member and hasn't posted in quite a while. Stan Jr asked a question about something related to the original thread.

jbsmith

I think i found it!  OK it only took three years to dig up this information.

Is this it?  I bet a nickel it is.

http://www.ho-scaletrains.net/tycotrainsredboxtrainsets/id22.html

a bit more background on what the set was based on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Iron_Horse_(TV_series)

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: Jim Banner on September 15, 2007, 05:02:32 PM
Jake, your advice is good but remember that a lot of us old duffers have to ask the neighbourhood 13-year-old to come over and stop our VCR's from continuously flashing 12:00.

You  mean it's not supposed to do that?  :o  ;D

Heh. Do today's 13-year-olds even know what a VCR is, as opposed to a DVD player-recorder?  ;)