News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

N Scale E-Z Track Layout

Started by JoMc67, November 21, 2013, 02:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoMc67

Hello,

I have an N Scale Bachmann Train Set ( Heritage Collection ) that contains the older style Track w/ 4x 9" Straight and 6x 9" Curved, but going to replace them all with the E-Z Tracks.

However, I want the track to go around my Christmas Tree, but in an elongated Oval shape ( pic provided ) as the existing track layout doesn't allow for this ( not enough track ). You will notice in the pic that the Track only goes half-way around before running out.
What type and quantity of each E-Z Tracks will I need ?

Any info would be appreciated.
Joe

JoMc67

Ok, for some reason I'm having a problem posting pics.
It's saying, 'Folder is full or not required size'. However, the Folder is empty and the pic is the required size...So, I don't know.

Jerrys HO

JoMac

You can not post pics directly yo the forum. A separate account such as Photobucket is needed to post pics.
Also if you go to Anyrail,com you can design your layout with there software for free up to 50 pieces. I believe the free version is enough to do it without paying for the full version.

Jerry

Ron Zee

speaking of Anyrail, I typed it into the search box and up popped a bunch of places to download it,, along with the "key" to get the full version. Has anyone else seen this?

Jerrys HO

Yes it gives you the option to buy it or use the trial version for free for as long as you want. Always been there.

Jerry

Ron Zee

Well, what I meant was there were other places listed to download the program that were in addition to the Anyrail site. And some of those places were saying that they would download the key so you wouldn't have to buy it.