News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

A Note To Chaz

Started by Rickenbacker 325, September 18, 2007, 09:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

i know this is off topic but were you Chazoroni ? And how is your mom doing with her cancer ?  :)

FPT

Well last I checked with him his mom was doing good. ;)  Ya I do beleave at one time he was Chazoroni.  I think he changed it because that sounds kinda stupid.(no offence Chaz) I lost my uncel in 2005 due to cancer. :'( It was a very hard time. :'( :'( :'(
http://www.geocities.com/thompsonal01/thompsonfarms/about/personalities/rthompson.html

Rickenbacker 325

1 Thomas

my grandma just passed away today at the hospital  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( so i didnt go any where today except school

Amtrak_Titan

I'm sorry about your loss 1 Thomas.

The Chaz Storm

Yes I was Chazoroni, and Corrie I did not change my name on purpose, you all can call me Chaz, Chazoroni, the Chaz Storm, Pokemon Trainer Chaz, etc.

Also I am honored to inform you my mom is 50% cured! :)  However she has one more round of chemotherapy left, we'll find out what kind of treatments will be up next. ;) 

Like I said thanks a lot you guys for being so supportive! :D

Anyways I'll update on my profile to tell you guys how she is doing from there. ;)

FPT

Glad to hear that Chaz. ;D  I keep working on my profile 2. :D  It wont stop talking about your mom till she is cured. ;)  Heck youd of done the same for me if my uncle was still living and had the same problem.  :)  I hope. :P

Rickenbacker 325

The Chaz Storm

Of course I will Corrie ;)  And thank you trainboy. :)

FPT

Pray for Thomas.  He told he told me he still hasnt got Annie and Clairibel back from that Big Boy. LOL

The Chaz Storm

I'm not planning on using IMing again, I believe I told you that, remember. ;)