News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

dcc switch

Started by Mr. C, December 16, 2013, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. C

I have a dcc switch running on the ez command system. I have programmed it according to the instructions and it works the first time I turn power on.
That is push #9,then function,then I use #3 to switch it.After I run any other engine on another 3(2or4etc) then come back to switch it,it doesn't work.

Help

Hunt

If a Bachmann factory install decoder turnout then,
  1) Does the loss of turnout control occur just when the power to the system is turned off then back on?
  2) If loss of turnout control happens only when running locomotives, what locomotives are you running? (Need sufficient information to be able to determine the decoder installed in the locomotive).

If Yes to 1 - Contact Bachmann Service Dept  to discuss options.

If Yes to 2 - Contact Bachmann Service Dept to determine if you are running a locomotive equipped with decoder known to cause loss of control of the turnout.

Mr. C

FYI all of the engines and equipment are Bachmann installed decoders.I don't understand why when you run an engine the turnout switch stops working.

Hunt

Quote from: Mr. C on December 16, 2013, 05:02:15 PM
FYI all of the engines and equipment are Bachmann installed decoders. ...
Your reply does not answer either question asked. You need to have the answers to both questions handy when you contact Bachmann Service Dept.

Mr. C

Answer to question #1 is NO it only occurs after running any engine.
#2 is yes  any engine ie rs2 and 3