Not sure what I have or how to operate it.

Started by leppy, December 24, 2013, 03:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leppy

I just purchased a Baldwin 9670 engine with the numbers 34942 in the small circle on the side.  It also has Bachmann written on the bottom.  I am not sure what I got or how to operate it as it came with no instructions of any kind.  It did come with a bunch of track, a tender, two box cars, a Crest 10 amp DC power supply "ULTIMA CRE-55460", an "Aristocraft trains" "TRAIN ENGINEER WALK AROUND CONTROL SYSTEM" ART 5471 receiver 10 amp with remote control.  My 5 year old son loves trains and I was hoping to have this running for him Christmas day.  I can't get the engine to run.  The volt indicator shows I have power on the track.  Any suggestions to get this running?

Wade Colyer

Hi & Merry Christmas Leppy,

Here's the link for the instructions for the Train Engineer. It was made some years ago. I have two and they work great. I hope you get it running for your son.

http://www.aristocraftforum.com/techinfo/manuals%20pdf/5470-1996.pdf

Wade

Hunt

Click Here for links to INSTRUCTION MANUALS for the power and control system you have.

Click Here to view video information about lubricating the Bachmann 4-6-0 model. Your model may be an older model and not exactly like the one in the video.

leppy

Thank you Wade and Hunt, Merry Christmas to both of you and your families.