STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 25, 2021, 07:43:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Large
| | |-+  Not sure what I have or how to operate it.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Not sure what I have or how to operate it.  (Read 3506 times)
leppy

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:19:08 PM »

I just purchased a Baldwin 9670 engine with the numbers 34942 in the small circle on the side.  It also has Bachmann written on the bottom.  I am not sure what I got or how to operate it as it came with no instructions of any kind.  It did come with a bunch of track, a tender, two box cars, a Crest 10 amp DC power supply "ULTIMA CRE-55460", an "Aristocraft trains" "TRAIN ENGINEER WALK AROUND CONTROL SYSTEM" ART 5471 receiver 10 amp with remote control.  My 5 year old son loves trains and I was hoping to have this running for him Christmas day.  I can't get the engine to run.  The volt indicator shows I have power on the track.  Any suggestions to get this running?
Wade Colyer

Lewistown,PA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »

Hi & Merry Christmas Leppy,

Here's the link for the instructions for the Train Engineer. It was made some years ago. I have two and they work great. I hope you get it running for your son.

http://www.aristocraftforum.com/techinfo/manuals%20pdf/5470-1996.pdf

Wade
Hunt
?
MBB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »

Click Here for links to INSTRUCTION MANUALS for the power and control system you have.

Click Here to view video information about lubricating the Bachmann 4-6-0 model. Your model may be an older model and not exactly like the one in the video.
leppy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 10:10:04 AM »

Thank you Wade and Hunt, Merry Christmas to both of you and your families.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: