Customer Service/Repair Department

Started by devious56, September 20, 2007, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devious56

I don't know if this is the place or not, but over the past couple of years I've had to deal with the repair of some locomotives, most of which was entirely my fault.  Because of the equipment still being under warrantee, the Customer Service department took care of these problems without ever a question.

;D
Recently I had a derailment of a new 4-4-0 Locomotive that rolled off the side of my layout and hit the concrete floor.  And once again, the Repair Department fixed the problem, in fact, did more than fix it, they replaced the damaged Locomotive.

I just felt that I had to say something and I didn't think 'Thank You' was enough.  How can I not continue buying and using Bachmann equipment, when their customer service is so outstanding.

David Von Stein
:)
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

djp

Wow this is the first time i am reading something like this. To replace a locomotive damaged by the customer?? Amazing. The service dept is very good no doubt about that. They sent me some geared trucks for my 2 diesel engines on trust basis [Pay when you are satisfied the parts are correct]. That is really impressive in this day and age. Keep up the good work "Service Dept". The one thing i have learned in 35 years of my life is "Please" and "Thank You " are words that cost nothing and take you a long way.
Get Off My Train !!!

Mike

I own many (70+) Bachmann locomotives; and I have had nothing but the best of service from the folks in Philadelphia... including replacement/upgrade of a large scale locomotive used commercially and accidentally burned up when an un-noticed derailment caused a severe bind on the mechanism. I, for one, am a lifetime customer of Bachmann... and I tell any and every one looking for trains what brand to buy. Sure, there are the little problems here and there. But it's the value and how the problems are handled that has won my business and loyalty. Thanks again, Bachmann!!- Mike S.

Pacific Northern

I too have had services issues to content with. I can not say anything negative about my dealings with the Bachmann Service Department.  The folks there have been superb to deal with, all issues have been dealt with most professionally. Never a bad experience.
Pacific Northern

the Bach-man