News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

MY NEW WILLIAMS POWER

Started by Cobrabob8, December 29, 2013, 11:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobrabob8

I received two new locomotives for Christmas, both from Williams by Bachmann. I ordered them from Western Depot. I got a 44 Ton Pennsy unit and the LAST Pennsy NW2 they had in stock. ;D My wife said she would pay for the NW2 which I was not about to argue with. The NW2 was $170 and the 44 Tonner was $115, not bad in my opinion! Both run and sound great, as expected. Thanks Williams!!!
Cobrabob
"Train Kept A Rollin' All Night Long.."

wmwalker

Cobrabob8
Congrats on your new engines and they will be great engines. I have two NW2 (NS) switchers and they are great looking and running engines. In fact I have about 20 WBB engines now in my fleet and everyone of them are great runners and  have not given me any issues. I have two of the new RS3's Seaboards on order and cannot wait to get them. Happy Railroading Cobrabob8.
Thanks
Wyatt

phillyreading

Cobrabob,

Congrats on your new engines. Hopefully they run just as good as the Williams before Bachmann.

I have about 12 Williams before Bachmann engines and really like how well built they are and the metal gears. My three SD-45's are my favorite diesel engines in Williams, the F-7's are nice too.

Lee F.

stationmaster12

I'm working on getting one of the older (TB-2) SD90. I love those big engines!!
Keep God first in all that you do.

Cobrabob8

I finally got my Pennsy Alco RS3 this past Saturday. What a really nice job Williams has done on the detailing of this locomotive! My only question is this: How do I INCREASE the volume level on the sounds?
Thank you for your help, Bob.

"Train Kept A Rollin' All Night Long.."