STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 07:36:16 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Newbie wants to know if all HO trains and tracks are compatible
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Newbie wants to know if all HO trains and tracks are compatible  (Read 7154 times)
WriterGal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »

jbrock27, thanks for the info/suggestion on using a plastic drape on my display to keep it clean. I agree, anything actually touching the display may cause more harm than good so I'm still trying to think of a good way to do it. I had thought of the plastic sheets stretched over a light-weight wooden framework suspended from the ceiling but realize that is a huge undertaking so still "thinking".  Smiley

WriterGal
Doneldon

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 06:09:17 AM »

Writer-

You ask a tough question because there isn't really a pattern. I know of train set power packs which failed within days and others which have worked for a year or more. That unpredictability is testimony about the overall quality of the set packs. The quality control on them isn't good enough to ensure that they'll all last a long time yet some manage to do so. One thing is certain: you won't fail to know when your power pack poops out; your sleeping trains will tell you!
                                                                                                                                                                                  -- D
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: