Decoder Specifications needed for Bachmann DCC Silent Decoder Diesels

Started by Sunshine Express, January 14, 2014, 04:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine Express

I have  three Bachmann DCC Silent Decoder Diesels,and two Sound types,all good.
I would appreciate a print out  of the decoder specifications for the silent DCC models if it can be sourced . Maybe I could then find the right CV to fix the problem below
I am still unable to change the default address #3 on my new RS3 Silent Model,and think I may have my first imperfect Decoder in a  Bachman DCC Loco. It runs great, but only on #3.

Owen C Robinson

Doneldon

Sunny-

Have you looked at the documentation that came with your locos or at this site on this web site?

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/ez_content/1_Amp_Decoder_Instr.pdf

This may help although it isn't a listing of all CVs, only the "supported" ones. Good luck!

-- D

Sunshine Express

Doneldon, Thank you for your assistance here,the instruction sheets will be kept in my DCC Folder for future reference.
Owen C Robinson

Sunshine Express

Thank you all for your help,I tried the moves suggestedv and found that the RS3 has a faulty decoder.It is  now on it,s way back to the dealer. Thankfully it was bought in Oz.
Owen
Owen C Robinson