American International Toy Fair (this weekend)

Started by Ted Yarbrough, February 12, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Yarbrough

Anything new for Bachmann large scale fans? I know that items are TRADITIONALLY introduced at the NMRA show, but it never hurts to ask.
I'm still looking for the Flying Grande herald in the Annie. Hope, hope, hope!
Happy
Rails To You,
Ted

mudhen

Just a thought, looking through one of my web searching sights I found on ebay #141134272666 which is a D&RGW Connie   ( Anniversary edition )

Loco Bill Canelos

Mudhen,

The one on EBay is actually a Rio Grande Southern Annie, not a Connie.  Bachmann never did a Flying Rio Grande Annie.

Agree with Ted, It would be a great seller with the flying RG and I would be a buyer of one with a toilet seat herald as well. Even better if made with more than one road number!!!!
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Ted Yarbrough

Loco Bill,
I would buy both, also. Paint just like the two C-19's but in the Annie! These would be GREAT sells opportunity for Bachmann. The Annie is CLOSE to the same size as the C-19 and could get away with running both on the same line without looking to far off scale. Anyway, sure would love to see the Annie in the Rio Grande schemes. I and others have asked for this in the past. I still have hope.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Ted Yarbrough

Started another post requesting the Rio Grande Annie. Post there if you would like this paint scheme, please. Any news from the Toy Show in New York yet?