My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)

Started by Jock The New Engine, September 29, 2007, 10:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock The New Engine

Look who recently joined my collection! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bachmann Emily, Ertl Flying Scotsman, New Ertl Duke, and Ertl Jock!

New Ertl Thomas and #16, along with a home-made Bachmann Henrietta!

Jack And Alfie in their Ertl forms!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Jock The New Engine

Hey, why isn't anybody posting here?
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

StanierJack

Quote from: Boomer Fan on January 20, 2008, 08:39:44 AM
Hey, why isn't anybody posting here?

Possibly because no one is online.

Jock The New Engine

Quote from: StanierJack on January 20, 2008, 08:50:06 AM
Possibly because no one is online.

Oh yeah, right..... uhh, sorry about that! :-[ :-[  But still, i've put the new post up for a while and still no one, except you StanierJack, has even taken a look at it!

Jock The New Engine

Quote from: Sparks on January 20, 2008, 04:45:04 PM
They're mostly ERTL. :P Which isn't too great for HO. But I dunno what you're goning for.

The last photos may have mostly Ertls, but didn't you notice that I made an HO Henrietta AND I got the new Bachmann Emily?  Also, the Ertl Jock & Duke are for my narrow gauge railway, the Ertl #16 and Flying Scotsman can fit on the HO track so i use him as another engine, the Ertl Jack & Alfie are to replace their Take-Along forms because they don't have the magnets anywhere on them and their bigger, and as for the Ertl Thomas, well, let's just say he's just going to be for display use!

By the way, look what came in the mail yesterday!

It's an HO/00 Hornby Duck (Montague) Model! ;D ;D ;D ;D  Me and my family thought he got cancelled, that's how I got Emily, but he actually wasn't cancelled so I got a free model out of all this! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jock The New Engine

Hello, hasn't anyone noticed what I rescently got in the mail or what? ???  Also Corrie, this thread is for posting comments about my Thomas & Friends model collection, NOT for yours (i'm not trying to be mean or anything)!

Super Chief

Quote from: Boomer Fan on February 02, 2008, 01:57:39 PM
Hello, hasn't anyone noticed what I rescently got in the mail or what? ???  Also Corrie, this thread is for posting comments about my Thomas & Friends model collection, NOT for yours (i'm not trying to be mean or anything)!
I noticed it. Do you live in the U.S Boomer Fan. If so, how much does Duck cost in American $$$?

Jock The New Engine

Yes, I live in the U.S., also, I think I got Duck for about $44 (including shipping) all the way from Europe from a website, with it still brand new in the box.

Jock The New Engine

Meet the newest members of my Thomas & Friends model railway!

^^My New Salt Van^^

^^Rio The Yellow American Engine^^   ;D :D :) ;)

^^Take-Along Ned The Steam Shovel^^

^^Take-Along Sir Handel^^

^^Take-Along Peter Sam & Fearless Freddie^^

Jock The New Engine

Please post, PLEASE!!!  By the way, Rio is powerfrul enough to pull a 3-Car Express! :o :o ;D ;D

Jock The New Engine

Jock The New Engine

Come on, come on, post for crying out loud! :( :( :(

Jake

Two words (tags) [IMG] and [/img]

Put those around the Imageshack URLs so that we dont have to deal with all the **** from Imageshack.

Either that, or use Photobucket!!!!
Co Admin/Founder of the North American Narrow Gauge Modelers!
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/northamericanna.html
www.myspace.com/vfb1210

JIMMY!! HAFF AR LODE JUST DROPPED LOOS!!!

Guilford Guy

Yea, copy the direct link and put IMG tags around both ends of the images, that will put the fullsize image directly in the forum, and people won't have to click the images to view them.
Alex