STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2019, 07:50:58 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)  (Read 18073 times)
Jock The New Engine

Jock is the best in my opinion!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:40 PM »

I got rid of the links, but as a sacrifice, I couldn't put them up in full size (sorry)! Cry Cry

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 12:30:38 PM »

copy the direct link...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3659/pict0014jr1.jpg?s=1
Code:
[IMG] and [/img]

put the IMG tags around them

Alex

Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 01:47:44 PM »

copy the direct link...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3659/pict0014jr1.jpg?s=1
Code:
[IMG] and [/img]

put the IMG tags around them

O.K., O.K., thats enough!  Let's just get BOT! Wink Wink

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 08:21:20 AM »

MAN! Angry I put up new pictures of my trains and nobody cares at all! Angry  It's soooo frustrating! Angry  (Bach-Man, this isn't an outburst, i'm just typing how I feel about no one even bothering about looking at the pictures.)

Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »

Um, no one may be online, there may be nothing to say about them. I could go for some pizza now! Is that appropriate for the forum?

Alex

The Chaz Storm
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

MAN! Angry I put up new pictures of my trains and nobody cares at all! Angry  It's soooo frustrating! Angry  (Bach-Man, this isn't an outburst, i'm just typing how I feel about no one even bothering about looking at the pictures.)

Boomer Fan, if nobody is online or doesn't have time to post then that does not mean nobody views or looks at your pictures.  You really need to stop throwing these temper tantrums all the time, you just need to be patient with this kind of stuff. 
StanierJack
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 02:16:04 PM »

Boomer Fan, if nobody is online or doesn't have time to post then that does not mean nobody views or looks at your pictures.  You really need to stop throwing these temper tantrums all the time, you just need to be patient with this kind of stuff. 

I.E, like this:

Hey, why isn't anybody posting here?

Possibly because no one is online.

Hastily responded with:

Possibly because no one is online.

Oh yeah, right..... uhh, sorry about that! Embarrassed Embarrassed  But still, i've put the new post up for a while and still no one, except you StanierJack, has even taken a look at it!
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 11:02:20 PM »

Sorry...... Embarrassed  I geuss i'm acting a little like Henryblue when he gets mad.... Embarrassed  Sorry.......... Embarrassed

Michael

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »

Poor Henryblue.  He is actually a nice guy.  He's helped me with various modelling tips.  Give the guy a break.

max (uk)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

Rio could end up as hank soon...

What Do you mean by that? Huh?

Well hank is a 'big amarican engine'

Blue Ridge Mountain Railroad - On30

http://blueridgemountainrr.jimdo.com
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »

He's not really big, he's actually a mid-sized engine like James, Edward, and Emily.  BTW, sorry again about before, i was in a bad mood because nobody was giving any comments about my train collection at all anymore....... Cry Cry Cry

Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 02:12:04 PM »

Pfff, mid-sized, your hilarious. That engine is a small switcher. A mid sized loco would be a 2-8-0, 4-6-2, or 2-8-2, or even a 2-10-0

Alex

Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »

Pfff, mid-sized, your hilarious. That engine is a small switcher. A mid sized loco would be a 2-8-0, 4-6-2, or 2-8-2, or even a 2-10-0

Uhhhhhhhh, GG............. Sad Sad  I wasn't trying to be hilarious you "dummy"! Angry Angry  I was actually being pretty serious (dummy)! Angry Angry  (Dummy qoute from TUGS by Zorran from the Munitions episode! Wink Wink)

Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »

That is definately not a mid-sized engine...

Alex

The Chaz Storm
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2008, 03:38:31 AM »

Not again...

Boomer fan, there is no reason for you to get all mad at GG.  He didn't do anything wrong, you are acting more then just rude, you are acting really immature.  You're turning this thread from a "Look at my engines!" thread to a "Wwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh nobody is commenting on my pictures CryCry Angry Angry" thread.
Also, calling GG a dummy is just not a good move on your part...

Calm down and get back on topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: