My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)

Started by Jock The New Engine, September 29, 2007, 10:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock The New Engine

I got rid of the links, but as a sacrifice, I couldn't put them up in full size (sorry)! :'( :'(
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Guilford Guy

Alex

Jock The New Engine

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Jock The New Engine

MAN! >:( I put up new pictures of my trains and nobody cares at all! >:(  It's soooo frustrating! >:(  (Bach-Man, this isn't an outburst, i'm just typing how I feel about no one even bothering about looking at the pictures.)

Guilford Guy

Um, no one may be online, there may be nothing to say about them. I could go for some pizza now! Is that appropriate for the forum?
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Boomer Fan on February 18, 2008, 07:21:20 AM
MAN! >:( I put up new pictures of my trains and nobody cares at all! >:(  It's soooo frustrating! >:(  (Bach-Man, this isn't an outburst, i'm just typing how I feel about no one even bothering about looking at the pictures.)

Boomer Fan, if nobody is online or doesn't have time to post then that does not mean nobody views or looks at your pictures.  You really need to stop throwing these temper tantrums all the time, you just need to be patient with this kind of stuff. 

StanierJack

Quote from: Chaz on February 18, 2008, 12:52:20 PM
Quote from: Boomer Fan on February 18, 2008, 07:21:20 AM

Boomer Fan, if nobody is online or doesn't have time to post then that does not mean nobody views or looks at your pictures.  You really need to stop throwing these temper tantrums all the time, you just need to be patient with this kind of stuff. 

I.E, like this:

Quote from: StanierJack on January 20, 2008, 08:50:06 AM
Quote from: Boomer Fan on January 20, 2008, 08:39:44 AM
Hey, why isn't anybody posting here?

Possibly because no one is online.

Hastily responded with:

Quote from: Boomer Fan on January 20, 2008, 09:55:58 AM
Quote from: StanierJack on January 20, 2008, 08:50:06 AM
Possibly because no one is online.

Oh yeah, right..... uhh, sorry about that! :-[ :-[  But still, i've put the new post up for a while and still no one, except you StanierJack, has even taken a look at it!

Jock The New Engine

Sorry...... :-[  I geuss i'm acting a little like Henryblue when he gets mad.... :-[  Sorry.......... :-[

Michael

Poor Henryblue.  He is actually a nice guy.  He's helped me with various modelling tips.  Give the guy a break.

Jock The New Engine

He's not really big, he's actually a mid-sized engine like James, Edward, and Emily.  BTW, sorry again about before, i was in a bad mood because nobody was giving any comments about my train collection at all anymore....... :'( :'( :'(

Guilford Guy

Pfff, mid-sized, your hilarious. That engine is a small switcher. A mid sized loco would be a 2-8-0, 4-6-2, or 2-8-2, or even a 2-10-0
Alex

Jock The New Engine

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 19, 2008, 01:12:04 PM
Pfff, mid-sized, your hilarious. That engine is a small switcher. A mid sized loco would be a 2-8-0, 4-6-2, or 2-8-2, or even a 2-10-0

Uhhhhhhhh, GG............. :( :(  I wasn't trying to be hilarious you "dummy"! >:( >:(  I was actually being pretty serious (dummy)! >:( >:(  (Dummy qoute from TUGS by Zorran from the Munitions episode! ;) ;))

Guilford Guy

That is definately not a mid-sized engine...
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Not again...

Boomer fan, there is no reason for you to get all mad at GG.  He didn't do anything wrong, you are acting more then just rude, you are acting really immature.  You're turning this thread from a "Look at my engines!" thread to a "Wwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh nobody is commenting on my pictures :'(:'( >:( >:(" thread.
Also, calling GG a dummy is just not a good move on your part...

Calm down and get back on topic.