STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2019, 12:48:16 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)  (Read 18136 times)
Guilford Guy

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2008, 04:56:59 AM »

Pfff, mid-sized, your hilarious. That engine is a small switcher. A mid sized loco would be a 2-8-0, 4-6-2, or 2-8-2, or even a 2-10-0

Uhhhhhhhh, GG............. Sad Sad  I wasn't trying to be hilarious you "dummy"! Angry Angry  I was actually being pretty serious (dummy)! Angry Angry  (Dummy qoute from TUGS by Zorran from the Munitions episode! Wink Wink)

Riiiiiiiiiight...
Talk to me in a few years when you can solder in a decoder, or understand Whyte's Classification system... Until then- tah tah!

Alex

Jock The New Engine

Jock is the best in my opinion!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »

Calm down and get back on topic.

That's the thing, i've already tried to get this topic BOT but nobody will get BOT!  It's so frustrating! Sad  But you're right about one thing, I DO have to calm down, i've just been a little "cranky" lately! Tongue

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
The Chaz Storm
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2008, 01:36:04 PM »

If you are "Cranky" or are in a bad mood or anything like that, then the best advice I can give to you is just to have a rest and take a break.  I'm not saying this to get rid of you or anything like that, I'm just saying this because if you keep on acting like this you may end up saying or doing something you may regret later on...

BOT
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »

Your right Chaz.. Smiley  Thanks alot. Smiley  But like you texted, BOT! Grin

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.
metal4life

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2008, 12:50:21 AM »

Y'know, humming to yourself stimulates your mind. It vibrates your jaw and kinda 'massages' your brain and cerebral. I find it very relaxing when angered or in a bad mood.
Jock The New Engine

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »

Y'know, humming to yourself stimulates your mind. It vibrates your jaw and kinda 'massages' your brain and cerebral. I find it very relaxing when angered or in a bad mood.

Uhhh, didn't I say BOT? Sad  But anyway, thanks for the advice! Grin  Also, just a bit of an update, I won an Ertl Frank off an auction on ebay just rescently! Grin  I've already got Jock, so when Frank arrives, my Ertl Arlesdale Miniature Railway Collection will finally be COMPLETE!!!!! Grin
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:04:44 PM by Boomer Fan » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: