My Thomas Character Pictures! (Updated)

Started by Jock The New Engine, September 29, 2007, 10:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Boomer Fan on February 21, 2008, 08:17:54 PM
Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 19, 2008, 01:12:04 PM
Pfff, mid-sized, your hilarious. That engine is a small switcher. A mid sized loco would be a 2-8-0, 4-6-2, or 2-8-2, or even a 2-10-0

Uhhhhhhhh, GG............. :( :(  I wasn't trying to be hilarious you "dummy"! >:( >:(  I was actually being pretty serious (dummy)! >:( >:(  (Dummy qoute from TUGS by Zorran from the Munitions episode! ;) ;))

Riiiiiiiiiight...
Talk to me in a few years when you can solder in a decoder, or understand Whyte's Classification system... Until then- tah tah!
Alex

Jock The New Engine

Quote from: Chaz on February 22, 2008, 02:38:31 AM
Calm down and get back on topic.

That's the thing, i've already tried to get this topic BOT but nobody will get BOT!  It's so frustrating! :(  But you're right about one thing, I DO have to calm down, i've just been a little "cranky" lately! :P
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

The Chaz Storm

If you are "Cranky" or are in a bad mood or anything like that, then the best advice I can give to you is just to have a rest and take a break.  I'm not saying this to get rid of you or anything like that, I'm just saying this because if you keep on acting like this you may end up saying or doing something you may regret later on...

BOT

Jock The New Engine

Your right Chaz.. :)  Thanks alot. :)  But like you texted, BOT! ;D
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

metal4life

Y'know, humming to yourself stimulates your mind. It vibrates your jaw and kinda 'massages' your brain and cerebral. I find it very relaxing when angered or in a bad mood.

Jock The New Engine

Quote from: Edward. on February 22, 2008, 11:50:21 PM
Y'know, humming to yourself stimulates your mind. It vibrates your jaw and kinda 'massages' your brain and cerebral. I find it very relaxing when angered or in a bad mood.

Uhhh, didn't I say BOT? :(  But anyway, thanks for the advice! ;D  Also, just a bit of an update, I won an Ertl Frank off an auction on ebay just rescently! ;D  I've already got Jock, so when Frank arrives, my Ertl Arlesdale Miniature Railway Collection will finally be COMPLETE!!!!! ;D