News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Reference Manual / instruction Sheet

Started by TJ, February 15, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

I would like to know if there is a Reference Manual / instruction Sheet for the SPECTRUM N-SCALE 4-8-2 Light Mountain, the Standard Line "N" GE U36-B and "N" GP40? Two with the exception of the loco shell of the 4-8-2 Heavy Mountain are those Instruction Sheets / reference manuals identical?  After purchasing my SPECTRUN N SCALE  4-8-2 LIGHT MOUNTAIN I noticed it had no Reference Manual / instruction Sheet upon opening. Would anyone know where I could find these or is there a link?

Thank you,
                         TJ

richg

Some have missed the diagram under the foam packing in the box.
Did you look at the diagram page in the Bachmann site. Many never take time to look through all the Bachmann site.

Rich

TJ

Quote from: richg on February 15, 2014, 12:57:36 PM
Some have missed the diagram under the foam packing in the box.
Did you look at the diagram page in the Bachmann site. Many never take time to look through all the Bachmann site.

Rich

Rich,
       All I saw was the the Reference Manual / Instruction Sheet for the N-SCALE 4-8-2 HEAVY MOUNTAIN, nothing for the N-SCALE 4-8-2 LIGHT MOUNTAIN. What about the GE U36B and the GP40 IN BACHMANN's  N-SCALE Standard Line?

TJ

James in FL

Sounds like you got shorted.
There is no foam in the box, it fits in a clear plastic molded nest.
My light mountain came with the exploded view, the warrantee, a postcard registration (shame on me, I never mailed it in), and an offer/advertisement for a 175+ page catalog ('05).
I don't know if the heavy and light are identical under the shell.
I can copy my paperwork if you need it.
I can't help with the other two.

TJ

Quote from: James in FL on February 15, 2014, 06:54:09 PM
Sounds like you got shorted.
There is no foam in the box, it fits in a clear plastic molded nest.
My light mountain came with the exploded view, the warrantee, a postcard registration (shame on me, I never mailed it in), and an offer/advertisement for a 175+ page catalog ('05).
I don't know if the heavy and light are identical under the shell.
I can copy my paperwork if you need it.
I can't help with the other two.

James,

Would you please  send me a copy of your Reference Manual / Instruction Sheet for the 4-8-2 LIGHT MOUNTAIN if you do not mind, my email is Aesdcv@yahoo.com Second, I found a copy of the Reference Manual / Instruction sheet for the for Bachmann's GE U36B  however, nothing for the EMD GP40 as of yet.

TJ

TJ