Pictures of your Williams trains in action

Started by stationmaster12, February 12, 2014, 11:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stationmaster12

Hey everyone!
I just bought my first Williams loco in over ten years! I will post pics of it on my layout. I'd love to see yours as well, maybe videos too! I love Williams locomotives. Share the locos, share the love :)
Keep God first in all that you do.

phillyreading

I was trying to attach some photos of my Williams engines and some passenger cars, and finally figured it out, see my post about two down from here and click on the photolink, goes to photobucket.com
I have some photos of my GP-9's; Pennsylvania and Reading Lines, my F-7 Santa Fe A units, Pennsylvania S-2 steam engine(sold it), Santa Fe El Capiton passenger car, Reading Company King Coal passenger cars, a Reading Lines SD-45.

Lee F.

Hunt

Lee F.

Placing the Photobucket  link between BB Code Img Tags  will display the image in your post.

Example

[img] http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/kookooclock027/Trains3.jpg[/img]

Will insert the image.

wmwalker

Here is my GP 9 which was a different road name but I wanted a Southern in Black with White stripe. I have a friend of mine do a little detailing for me and painted it.  :)

Here is my F3's NS that my friend detailed for me as well.

Thanks
Wyatt

wmwalker

Here is my NW2 that was NYC but I had to have a southern in Black ans White. SO my friend detailed it for me.
before

After
Thanks
Wyatt

stationmaster12

WOW! Thanks so much! i really like to see other's locos on their layouts! I don't know why there isn't more of them out there. I tracked my loco on the UPS site and it went to Baltimore today on its way to me. I hope it made it out of there ok with the weather and all. Once I get it, I'll post pics of it here on this thread. Thanks so much all of you and please keep them coming!!
Keep God first in all that you do.

wmwalker

Here is my Hudson Scale Santa Fe. A really nice engine.

One of my GP9 L&N's
Thanks
Wyatt

phillyreading

Quote from: Hunt on February 13, 2014, 03:43:55 PM
Lee F.

Placing the Photobucket  link between BB Code Img Tags  will display the image in your post.

Example

[img] http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/kookooclock027/Trains3.jpg[/img]

Will insert the image.

One more question for you, what image tag do you use? I did the best I could with this site and no instructions on posting photos, or if there is the instructions are very vague!!
The trains in that photo are a Williams GP-9 Reading diesel with a set of King Coal passenger cars and an RMT Reading rail diesel car. Near a Plasticville signal bridge, and in the background are some more Plasticville buildings; school and signal tower.
The track I am using is Gargraves and Lionel 027 with Gargraves switches.

Lee F.

Hunt

Quote from: phillyreading on February 14, 2014, 03:34:43 PM

One more question for you, what image tag do you use? ....
Lee F.

Look at the example I gave.   img and /img between left and right square bracket are the image tags.

[img] [/img]

An other example - Placing the link http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/kookooclock027/Trains8.jpg
between the image tags

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/kookooclock027/Trains8.jpg[/img]

Will display

phillyreading

Hunt,

What symbol do you use? The second or third one? Like is it below the underlined U or the slanted I? The one with the IMG doesn't work with my computer or images from photobucket.com. I have tried my best to figure out which one works and that is what I got. I am using google.com for the browser, maybe I need IE-9?

The track in that photo is Lionel 042 curves and Lionel tubular straights, with S gauge Gargraves in the background.

Lee F.

Hunt

Quote from: phillyreading on February 15, 2014, 12:16:53 PM
Hunt,

What symbol do you use? The second or third one? Like is it below the underlined U or the slanted I? The one with the IMG doesn't work with my computer or images from photobucket.com. I have tried my best to figure out which one works and that is what I got. I am using google.com for the browser, maybe I need IE-9?

Lee F.
Lee,
Since using the does not work for you ...

Just type img and /img  between left and right square bracket or copy and paste from my example.

If that does not work for you,  then you will have to use another browser if updating your Google Chrome does not solve the issue.

Chessie1971

wmwalker

Nice videos Chessie1971  :) Thanks for sharing.
Thanks
Wyatt