News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Red Branchline Coaches thread

Started by seanrail, February 22, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanrail

Here is the thread concerning the red Branchline coaches recently annouced.

Write your views, opinions and your custom models images here.

PaulGWR

I do think the coaches are a great addition to the line that no one else touched on, also they're NEW COACHES! They seem easier to produce than a piece of rolling stock with it's own tooling ( just change the faces, roofs, and the end of the brake coach, and add a new paint job!)

Also, are these coaches used on the mainline as well? I vaguely remember them in "a close shave for duck"

Cirkit:)

Yes indeed, sodorfan!
They were the coaches Duck was about to crash into before being sent into the barber shop siding.
They have appeared rather frequently throughout the series. "Percy and the Bandstand" featured one of the brake coaches I believe, and engines in the CGI series have been seen pulling them quite often too.

I am very pleased to hear the news about the coaches and I hope we see promo images for them very soon :)

Shawn

I think they will be produced with the chassis of Annie and Clarabel, the body of Emily's coaches (with the custom brake end) and a new roof.

thomasj219

They will probably be a custom mold based on the models prototype, just like every other piece of merchandise.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Calebtrain

Quote from: Shawn on March 01, 2014, 06:07:50 PM
I think they will be produced with the chassis of Annie and Clarabel, the body of Emily's coaches (with the custom brake end) and a new roof.
Interesting theory. I'm fairly sure the chassis will be the same at least, perhaps with a hook though on the buffer beam. (Nice to see you posting as well! Haven't heard from you in a while!)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)