News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Troublesome Trucks Thread

Started by seanrail, February 28, 2014, 09:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanrail

Following negative reviews of Troublesome Truck #4, this thread is for ideas, suggestions, ect for Troublesome Truck #5 onwards.

Here is a strawpoll for Troublesome Truck #5.

http://strawpoll.me/1231474

seanrail

thomasj219

haha kind of funny, I like it. Believe it or not facial expression sold me, paint scheme can always change and I love the design of the wagon itself. Sometimes I wonder where all the hate comes from.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Cheeky_ULP

While I'm not big on TT4s color scheme (though thats an easy fix), the fact it has a lesser known model face is something I welcome. It's always good to know Bachmann pays attention to all sorts of things in the range, including the lesser known ones.

Chaz

Cheeks and pupils might be a little off, but I think I might eat my own words about what I said earlier about troublesome truck 4.  I still think the idea of it being a green six ton wagon is still a terrible design, but if it's close to an accurate model era face I think I might get two of them and pop the faces off of them and add them to other trucks (similar to what I did with troublesome truck 3).  Kudos to Bachmann on this one. :)  
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

seanrail

let us hope they do the same good job when TT5 is announced.

Zorran202

It would be nice to get a different colored truck, a truck other than an open wagon design, and a face we haven't seen in a long time in a way...at least for the next troublesome truck that is.

PasqualeCS96

I do admit I like the face on the T.T. #4, but I think it would be better with a gray color or a color similar to the six ton wagon rather than green considering T.T. #3 is also green. Doesn't mean I won't get T.T. #4 though  ::)

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Sparks on March 20, 2014, 05:14:29 PM

While I'm not big on TT4s color scheme (though thats an easy fix), the fact it has a lesser known model face is something I welcome. It's always good to know Bachmann pays attention to all sorts of things in the range, including the lesser known ones.

I thought TT4's face was a CGI face
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

therailwayinspector

Looks CGI to me; to large to be the face of the truck in the image above.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures