STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 01, 2020, 02:24:28 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Troublesome Trucks Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Troublesome Trucks Thread  (Read 5181 times)
seanrail
« on: February 28, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »

Following negative reviews of Troublesome Truck #4, this thread is for ideas, suggestions, ect for Troublesome Truck #5 onwards.

Here is a strawpoll for Troublesome Truck #5.

http://strawpoll.me/1231474
seanrail
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:50:57 AM »

See crystal clear image of TT 4. it shows clearly its facial expression.

http://www.trainsetsonly.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/Master/M160/lg160-77020_750x398.jpg
thomasj219

Thomas Will Be Coming Down Our Track Forever!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 04:46:46 PM »

haha kind of funny, I like it. Believe it or not facial expression sold me, paint scheme can always change and I love the design of the wagon itself. Sometimes I wonder where all the hate comes from.

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 05:14:29 PM »

While I'm not big on TT4s color scheme (though thats an easy fix), the fact it has a lesser known model face is something I welcome. It's always good to know Bachmann pays attention to all sorts of things in the range, including the lesser known ones.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 05:15:05 PM »

Cheeks and pupils might be a little off, but I think I might eat my own words about what I said earlier about troublesome truck 4.  I still think the idea of it being a green six ton wagon is still a terrible design, but if it's close to an accurate model era face I think I might get two of them and pop the faces off of them and add them to other trucks (similar to what I did with troublesome truck 3).  Kudos to Bachmann on this one. Smiley  
seanrail
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 07:08:35 AM »

let us hope they do the same good job when TT5 is announced.
Zorran202

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 02:35:35 AM »

It would be nice to get a different colored truck, a truck other than an open wagon design, and a face we haven't seen in a long time in a way...at least for the next troublesome truck that is.
PasqualeCS96

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 10:52:51 AM »

I do admit I like the face on the T.T. #4, but I think it would be better with a gray color or a color similar to the six ton wagon rather than green considering T.T. #3 is also green. Doesn't mean I won't get T.T. #4 though  Roll Eyes
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 02:20:18 PM »

While I'm not big on TT4s color scheme (though thats an easy fix), the fact it has a lesser known model face is something I welcome. It's always good to know Bachmann pays attention to all sorts of things in the range, including the lesser known ones.

I thought TT4's face was a CGI face

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
therailwayinspector

Crane's Eye View

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 07:25:23 PM »

Looks CGI to me; to large to be the face of the truck in the image above.

Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: