News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

long winter

Started by bob kaplan, March 21, 2014, 10:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob kaplan

This winter is been way tooooooo long....it would all be worth it if Bachmann announced that they were gonna release EBT's #11 in large scale.....what do you think??

tac

...ANY of the EBT's mikes would do it for me, but even better, in my case, would be a little 2-cylinder Shay like the 0n3 version - THAT would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet.

tac
Ottawa Valley GRS

bob kaplan

the Mikes were kind of big.....11 would be a tad smaller...look better with garden radius.     ;)

Kevin Strong

Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm having a devil of a time sourcing proper 48" drivers that aren't going to cost a king's ransom, so my plans to scratchbuild one are on indefinite hold until then. Of course, Bachmann announced their C-19 only after I was about 90% finished scratchbuilding my own, so if they're again devilishly waiting for me to nearly finish my version of #11 before announcing theirs, we may be a while. ;)

So, tell ya what, Bachmann. I'll keep looking for 48" drivers so I can get buidling my #11 so you can announce yours when I'm nearly finished, but in the mean time, how's about a model of the M-1? :D

Later,

K

bob kaplan

That a way Kevin....keep them on their toes!!  But that means you will have to build two...guess who the other would be for.... ::)
  Your work is a nice as any Bachmann model...for sure.
bob