Dissatisfied with customer service

Started by Chaz, March 14, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaz

Dear Bachmann staff,
Recently I sent my Bachmann Edward model to the service department (along with another model, a 4-6-0 from the Spectrum range).  The 4-6-0 was not running properly, and the Edward motor had burned out.  I mailed the models to Bachmann customer service telling them what happened and threw in a 25 dollar fee for Edward since I have had the model for over a year.
I got the box with the models a few weeks ago and while looking at the models upon opening them from the box again such as the 4-6-0 missing one of the bolts holding the handrail.  This didn't bother me as much, but when I opened up the Edward model, there were scratches on the model as he was not in the box I placed him in while mailing him out.  
This resulted to a scratch in the buffers, the black body covering the motor (where the smokebox is) and the face, which is especially the most noticeable out of them all.  

I love supporting Bachmann and buying the products but having this issue with the models I had only recently shipped to the service department and got back before is honestly very disappointing.  Is there any way customer service can please look into fixing both of these models without me having to pay the extra 25 dollar charge?  

Thanks in advance.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Bucksco

You would be best to contact the service manager directly at (215) 533-1600 during our normal operating hours.