News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Tale of the Brave

Started by Fergusfan17, January 01, 2014, 09:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fergusfan17

This is the thread for news, thoughts, and comments on the new Thomas and Friends feature-length special, Tale of the Brave, released summer 2014.

DinoNTrains

October? I thought it would be released earlier. But oh well, at least it would be in time for Halloween :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

DinoNTrains

I believe that this is very relevant to this thread :)

http://rubies.com/videos/trailers/tale_of_the_brave.webm

Watch it and you'll see who is returning ;)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Rollin Mayham

Chaz

The trailer was very interesting.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the special itself will turn out. 

I guess it's hard to avoid the elephant in the room but yes it does in fact look like Oliver will return (And most likely Toad).  Which is great, but I'm slightly disappointed that we got him before the Scottish twins.  Either way I'm interested to see how his role will play out in the show!  Hopefully Scottish twins will be next two return to the show soon. 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

seanrail

Also on the trailer, the stern of the ship Cranky is trying to hook himself to is actually the Sodor Line Steamboat from Misty Island Rescue.

PasqualeCS96

The China Clay Works were in the trailer? I didn't even notice that.

Fergusfan17

Anyone see the new Take-n-Play items? Looks like there's actually a MONSTER in this movie. The Scrap Heap monster. It was attacking Percy in the trailer? Not like former episodes where the monster turns out to be a crane that has been there for 11 seasons.... Ahem-Monster of Brendam-Ahem...
It may not be 11 seasons, but whatever. you get my meaning.

Rollin Mayham

You know Fergusfan Your ID picture made me realize what if Harvey returned quite literally I mean didn't Rocky Replace him and the question is what would happen? I just thought of that too.

thomasj219

Harvey is back in the show.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

codyjk727

I think that Bachmann should add Porter and Timothy to the HO scale line to promote Tale of The Brave, who agrees? I think They'd go well with Salty, Bill, & Ben.

JLK2707

Oliver is returning! Yay!  :D  ;D

Fergusfan17