why are all pick up's sold out?

Started by silver69, February 16, 2014, 01:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silver69

Why are all replacement pick up rollers sold out?

I'd like to order some but each time I check the page they are listed as sold out?

Bachmann, you ever going to stock these again?????

phillyreading

You may have to look around on this forum but there was mention of somebody that bought up all the older Williams before Bachmann parts and he may have what you are looking for.
Or maybe one of the admin people know how has parts for the Williams engines.
I am not 100% positive but most parts should work for either Williams or Williams by Bachmann. Don't think that things have changed that much, maybe the circuit boards but the newer circuit boards by WBB should work with the older Williams engines.

Lee F.

silver69

Wilman

Hi,yes I am a new member to this forum.I have a large collection of original Williams Trains & also quite a few new items from WBB.I have been collecting Williams Products for about 10 years.When I was dealing with Marty from Ma & Pa Junction in Baltimore,Maryland (He is out of business unfortunately) he spoke about a guy that lived in Pennsylvania that was bought the bulk of Williams Train repair parts from Jerry Williams just before he sold the business to Bachmann.Maybe Larry Harrington from WBB might want to add some info. on this blog (That is if he is still working for Bachmann) concerning this issue.I also repair my own trains and would just love for some member input about the spare parts issues here.Thank you.

Dieseler

Any updates as to a timeline when the pickups will be available to order ?