Updated Photo's of my Layout Recently Added " Track Side FARM "

Started by trainmainbrian, March 26, 2014, 09:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainmainbrian

Hello Everyone hear are some of my recently completed Scenery of my Track Side Farm to my Layout....Enjoy & let me know what you think I would welcome the suggestions & feedback....
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/maintrackbrian/IMG_20140216_120819_zps2eud4acb.jpg
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

trainmainbrian

Quote from: jbrock27 on March 26, 2014, 09:31:27 AM
Very nice work!

Thanks jbrock.... It took me 2 weeks to build the Farm & all Scenery.. & another couple of HRS to install into layout space... Now All I got to do is fill in remaining scenery around Farm... I think it turned out nice...
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

jonathan

Enjoyed all the photos! Keep up all the great work

Regards,

Jonathan

Doneldon

Brian-

This looks great to me. Your time was well spent.

-- D

trainmainbrian

Thanks Guys Glad you enjoyed the Pictures. I will be posting MORE photos by the weekend I have almost completed my Mountain scenery on back half of Layout & will be posting those pictures as well....

Irbricksceo

Very nice work so far! I love it! Would your layout happen to be set in the North east? It looks a lot like the hill around the tri-state area to me (maybe that's just my bias though). By the way,  must know, What on earth is that air compressor for?
Modeling NYC in N

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

trainmainbrian

Quote from: Irbricksceo on March 26, 2014, 10:00:32 PM
Very nice work so far! I love it! Would your layout happen to be set in the North east? It looks a lot like the hill around the tri-state area to me (maybe that's just my bias though). By the way,  must know, What on earth is that air compressor for?

My Switch Turnouts are Air Powered.... I throw a Air Valve Switch & my turnouts Throw to the direction I want... "
Pretty Cool ant it " a lot of people that's seen my setup are like WOW air powered Turnouts....

trainmainbrian

Quote from: Irbricksceo on March 26, 2014, 10:00:32 PM

Umm you can say the Northeast... But for the most part I just modeled a free lanced Mountain scene I live in Eastern PA Home of the Lehigh Valley Railroad & I border two Mountains on both sides of me. So being I live in the VALLEY of them I figured I would shoot for something close to that affect....

computer5450

trainmainbrian

Quote from: computer5450 on March 27, 2014, 12:16:10 PM
very good and thank you for the pictures.
Your Welcome & I will be posting more & glad you enjoyed them...

ebtbob

Thank you for posting pictures of your railroad.   It looks like a lot of hard work has gone into it.   There is one thing I would like to point out.  In one of the first two or three pix,  it appears wherever a nail has been put through a tie and driven into the sub roadbed,  the ties appear to be flexed down.   Be careful.   When a nail is driven in too far and the tie flexes downward,  you run the risk of drawing the rails toward each other,  thus putting the track out of gauge.  But again,  loved the pix.   Would love to see more.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

MarkInLA

Very nice lookin' RR. I like the pneumatic switch control. I have same engine house . I pulled it from layout thinking it 's style is  too German or European. My present one is a 2 stall .But now since I'm not alone might go back to the Euro looking one so as to have another yard track..