News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Loco runs reverse of the others

Started by sd70mac, September 19, 2007, 11:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sd70mac

I have a Bachman Spectrum GE U-36C Chicago and Northwestern Locomotive. When I ran the loco, it ran the opposite direction of the others. I have different locos and they all run the same direction. I have no idea what the problem is. Maybe a reversed wire. Any suggestions would be grateful.

r0bert

sd70mac

Thanks for the reply and the answer. Just one question? I have looked at the shell very closely and cannot determine how to lift it of the chassi without breaking it. Where are the connecting tabs located? I cannot seem to see them.

Thank you.

larry.

r0bert

remove screw(s) from the bottom of the fuel tank, remove tank to expose the two screws holding the shell on.

djp

If you are running the engine on DCC then all you have to do is reverse the orange wire with the grey wire [motor treminals]. If i am not mistaken there will be two screws under the fuel tank. You have to remove the fuel tank cover and the screws are situated under it. Not sure though. i am not well versed in diesels.
Get Off My Train !!!

Inder

Looks like you got yourself a retrograde loco.
Or maybe your locomotive is just loco. 
Either way I would keep it away from all your other locomotives - it may be contagious.  :)