Georgia Garden Railway Society and 2017 National Convention

Started by Ted Yarbrough, April 20, 2014, 12:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Yarbrough

G Scale Railroaders,
 The Georgia Garden Railway Society respectfully request your help in support of our bid to host the 2017 National Garden Railway Convention. A bid will be placed at the 2014 convention in Tampa on Saturday, May 10. Anyone from the Bachmann Forum in attendance is asked to vote in favor of Atlanta, please.
 The group hosted the LGB Convention in 2001 and has some experience at this stuff. We think with Atlanta' railroad history, and our groups layouts, this could be a perfect opportunity to have a great family vacation and enjoy southern hospitality at its finest!
 I look forward to meeting many of you next month in Tampa at the 2014 convention.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

armorsmith

Ted,
Is there a means for those who may not make the convention to cast a vote for Atlanta?
Bob C.

Ted Yarbrough

Bob,
You must be present at the business meeting around 9pm on Saturday, May 10 in Tampa.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Kevin Strong

There's a group from Tulsa, OK also putting together a bid for 2017. Both seem like good destinations to me (though I'm unlikely to make either). I'm just hoping y'all come to Denver next year.

Later,

K

Ted Yarbrough

Kevin,
I'll be there! Love Colorado!
Happy Rails To You,
Ted