News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Alabama Train Show

Started by CNE Runner, April 18, 2014, 09:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNE Runner

Those of you living in the "Heart of Dixie" are now informed of the Gadsden Train Show to be held Saturday, April 19 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The show is held in Gadsden, AL at the Gadsden Convention Hall (344 South First Street, Gadsden, AL). The cost of admission is $5.00 for adults and kids under the age of 12 are free.

This is short notice, and on a busy weekend, but hopefully we can all support one of the few model railroad events in northern Alabama. I hope to see you there!

Regards,
Ray

PS: I am posting this as a service to fellow hobbyists. I am not, in any way, affiliated with the Coosa Valley Model Railroad Association.
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

jbrock27

Will you be a vendor at this show Ray?
Keep Calm and Carry On

CNE Runner

Good morning jbrock. I'm sorry, with all he activity yesterday, I neglected to visit the Forum and missed your question. [As an aside, I visit the Bachmann Forum very infrequently anymore.] Yes, I was a vendor at the show; and am pleased to say that we sold out. This means the end of an era of selling at train shows.

We have decided to stop selling at shows because of: generally sluggish sales and the cost of going to (and attending) these events. I thank all the folks that have patronized our booth over the past years - and wish all in the hobby well.

Best wishes to all,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

jbrock27

Good for you Ray!  Don't make yourself scarce.
Take care!
Keep Calm and Carry On