HO soundvalue GP7

Started by bapguy, April 25, 2014, 01:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bapguy

Hey Mr. Bach Man, any word on when the soundvalue GP7's will be here?   Joe

nelsonb111563

Quote from: bapguy on April 25, 2014, 01:26:38 PM
Hey Mr. Bach Man, any word on when the soundvalue GP7's will be here?   Joe

I've asked this before and nobody wants to answer this.   

richg

Probably no one knows when.

Rich

Reinhard S

Hi Joe,

Have a look at the MB Klein website.

All the best.

Reinhard

richg

Quote from: Reinhard S on May 01, 2014, 08:43:46 PM
Hi Joe,

Have a look at the MB Klein website.

All the best.

Reinhard

Like I said, probably know one knows. Micro Mark and MB Klein have the DCC on board, only. Sound is on pre order.

Rich

Reinhard S

Unless I am looking at the MB Klein website incorrectly it shows the DCC and sound GP 7's in stock.
Also the heavy weight coaches.

All the best.

Reinhard

richg

Yea see it now. I searched for bachmann gp7 and showed only dcc onboard with a couple out of stock.
Had to do more searching to bring up ho with sound. Interesting search function they have.
I searched for bachmann ho gp7 with sound and nothing.
Have not ordered from them in six years. They changed their site some what.
My bad.

Rich

Searsport

The MB Klein search engine is hopeless, but the service and prices are both excellent.  I am looking at that Rock Island GP7 now, but unfortunately all my other RI stuff is DC Proto (convertible to DCC but not easily to sound) or DC Atlas (less easy to convert to either).

It is interesting that the MB Klein description says "with Sound and DCC", and "DCC-sound equipped", and Trainworld say "w/DCC & Sound", but neither makes mention of "Sound Value".  I think it important that the distinction should remain in the advertising, lest unwary customers be disappointed.  I well remember my childhood disappointment on buying model kits and finding that the size of the model came nowhere close to the size of the box - that experience put me off certain manufacturers.  Akin to buying several supposedly different ships, based on the artwork, only to find the same kit in every box.

Just a thought,
Bill.