Should "Ask The Bach Man " be a hobby forum ?

Started by MarkInLA, May 15, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys HO

Yardy,

I'm not riding the fence, I'm looking over it making sure Brock is still there ;D.

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

MarkInLA

TO ALL of my brethren in this thread, members, Administrators. Though I always do accept and respect everyone's replies to my threads/posts, please read my original thread starter. It is not about saying wrong or right within the Bachmann forum and still not be deleted, etc...  It's about possibly redirecting ATB's aim or use of,  if allowed or possible at all .. My head is not in a cloud. I just think out-of-the- box frequently. Why couldn't/shouldn't this be what ATB is for ? That's my thread's original topic and intent of the thread. No disturbance meant here. The fact that there very well are forums dedicated to all the facets of the hobby, why not then have this one the nuts and bolts Bachmann products alone ? See what I mean ?
But, as they used to say no that long ago: "It's all good !"  Yeah, right, tell that to all the victims of terrorism..!  Thanks again,   Mark

Bucksco

As stated previously - the forum is not going to change. If you have specific questions about a product that are not answered here on the forum you can always call our service department.

MarkInLA

Quote from: Yardmaster on May 20, 2014, 04:42:25 PM
Nobody has ever been "blocked" or "removed" from the forum unless they make trouble intentionally - although some folks tend to ride the fence a lot.....
I believe you are Chuck via Rich's calling you this. Anyway, I completely acknowledge and respect your informing me as how Bachmann wishes it to be. I certainly don't think my being in a forum constitutes my having any real say in this. It was meant in concern for, not a criticism of ATB at all (I own 3 HO Bach/sound engines and various cars. BTW, your new tanks look great ! Love those old 40 footers and way Bmann's cars roll/coast ! Makes one want to build a hump yard !).. I will remain compliant to ATB's choices of how he wants his forum behave...All questions/suggestions concerning it now are complete on this day and time...
Thanks once again to all who chimed in,         Mark