News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

GP 38 Question

Started by wmwalker, June 14, 2014, 02:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmwalker

As I am looking at the 2014 catalog and making sure I have all my pre-orders I noticed that the new GP38's just say dual headlights. It doesn't say directional LED lighting. I hope that is a miss print because the GP30 and RS3 do have that and its really a nice feature. If not its not a deal breaker for me I am still getting the CSX GP38 the detail and sound are great. Also got the southern 44 ton switcher on order as well. Thanks for any response on the lighting. :)
Thanks
Wyatt

3rail

WMwalker,

It is not directional lighting, but I believe we are transitioning to LED lighting on this production run. Please note that we stated in the catalog that HO models were used for  illustrative purposes. The models will be the same style as the 2013 catalog with upgraded sound and a lock-out feature.

Regards,

3rail

wmwalker

3rail
Thanks for the information on the GP38. As I look at my 2013 catalog I see that everything is the same except the sound and lock out switch. So it most likely will have the stamped hand rails not the wire-formed ones. Well I am still in for one because of the road name for sure.  :)
Thanks
Wyatt