News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Users Guide for new 2-8-4

Started by mechengr, September 07, 2014, 03:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mechengr

Quick Guide that came with my new Bachmann Berkshire says (on page 4) that a CD came with my new model which contains the Users Guide.

I received no such  CD with my new model!

How do I get a copy of the Users Guide??

Richard Hubbard
9/9/14
Richard

richg

The documents are right in the Bachmann forum. Take time look around. The only ones I am aware of are for the DCC versions.

Rich

Doneldon

Richard-

I don't have a Bachmann Berk so I may be talking through my hat but look to see if there is a
false bottom in your box with documentation underneath. The B'man has done that with some
of his locos.
                        -- D

GN.2-6-8-0

Quote from: rogertra on September 08, 2014, 01:04:06 AM
I'm sorry but a user's guide for a model locomotive?   :-\

Put it on the track, open the throttle and it goes.  How complicated can that be?

Cheers

Roger T.

usually that referee to a quick start guide for programming  DCC engines
Rocky Lives

West Bound

FYI, Years ago I bought the C&O 2-6-6-2 with sound and it came with a CD titled "DCC SOUND ON BOARD". The CD contained 2 topics, Spectrum SteamSound Users guide and Spectrum Technical Reference. I'm not sure this in was online back then like it is now. - John

Doneldon

Easy Command DCC used to come with a CD ROM which explained how the system worked so the idea of a CD or even a DVD with something as complex as a DCC/Sound locomotive doesn't sound to far-fetched to me.
                                                                                                               -- D

Bucksco

Spectrum sound locomotives (equipped with a SoundTraxx Tsunami decoder) used to come with a  "DCC Sound on Board" disk with information about said decoder. This information is available online:
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/dcc.php

Newer locomotives do not contain a CD.