News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann CSX DCC control not working

Started by rookie123, October 01, 2014, 08:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrock27

I am in 100% agreement with you!!
The exception is, don't be so pessemistic about Rook .  He'll be back.  And I am sure he will learn something valuable from this lesson.  Sadly, one of the best ways we all learn, is by making mistakes.  But like the kid who gets in a motor vehicle accident bc of texting, some mistakes are easily avoided.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Jerrys HO

Quote from: Doneldon on October 01, 2014, 07:35:12 PM
If the OP were an old hand instead of a rookie, by his own statement, I'd think he thought he was making a killing by buying his Berk for $53. As it is, I can sure understand that this was an innocent error. And, frankly, if Amazon knew of this problem from a previous transaction, I'd say that the OP should be able to return his loco and get a sound and DCC model to replace it. However, I just searched for "Bachmann HO Berkshire" and didn't find one with sound and DCC for less than $215.65.
                                           -- D

Don, Time to clean the specs? ???  CSX SD40-2 / Berkshire?  Bedtime young man and no ice cream.

rookie123

Guys I did not realize this site had some members that would offered so many non-contributing comments. I sure hope what you posted made your day. I just ate ice cream and laughed while reading..........

Rookie

jbrock27

What do you mean by "non-contributing" exactly?
Keep Calm and Carry On

Doneldon

Quote from: Jerrys HO on October 01, 2014, 09:10:52 PM
[Don, Time to clean the specs? ???  CSX SD40-2 / Berkshire?  Bedtime young man and no ice cream.

Jerry-

This isn't even a problem with the specs. It's more like an out-and-out hallucination. I have no idea whatsoever what got me thinking Berkshire. I read through all of the posts and was unable to find what set me off. Thanks for bringing me back to the real world.
                                                                                                                                                                         -- D

Jerrys HO

D,
There was a post on a Berk recently in General Discussion but I have a feeling that was not it. Reading through several topics I also have the tendency to confuse which one I am reading and posting on.
I assume ( yes, ass u me ) you are a steam type of guy where as I love my diesels.

Jerry

jbrock27

Talk about non-contributing comments ::)....
Keep Calm and Carry On